Don't Have an Account?
Signing up is easy.
Already have an account?
Sign in to place an order, track an order, or manage your Pink Apple account.
Sign In to Reorder
How to Create A Secure Password For Your Account
Passwords For Pink Apple Accounts:
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Are case sensitive
To create a secure password, follow the guidelines below
Your Password SHOULD be a combination of at least two of the following:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters ([email protected]#)
Examples are %lkjN2#4, [email protected], 28$Skc940p
Your Password Should NOT be:
- Similar to your email address
- Common passwords (examples: password, qwerty, 11111111
- Passwords with number or letter sequences (examples: 123456, abcdef, abc123)
- Single words that can be found in the dictionary (examples: princess, monkey, lovely)
Other password tips:
- Don't use personal information that other people can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, date of birth, or address).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it is to guess. Randomly place numbers and punctuation in your password.
- Create a password that's secure, but still easy for you to remember. To help you remember your password, consider using a phrase or song title as your password. For example, "Mary Had a Little Lamb Whose Fleece Was" can become "[email protected]"
- After creating your password, protect it. Do Not share your password or write it down.
- Don't use the same password for any other online accounts, such as email, bank, and social networking accounts.
Please Note: Pink Apple will never ask you to provide your password by email or phone.